Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2015

A Quick Update...

Welcome!

It has been months since I've had a chance to sit down and write! Lots of good, and a few not so good things happened, but I think things will continue to improve as the months go on :)

Just wanted to let you all know that my Annual Holiday Sale is going on in my Etsy shop until tomorrow (midnight CST) 20% off the entire shop--click on the Etsy button--> right hand side of the page & it will take you directly there!

There are SO MANY items to choose from including rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, custom stamped pieces and a few pieces for the guys in your life like braided leather bracelets, a custom stamped cuff, tie clip or money clip!  Be sure to pick out a gift for your family, friends and co-workers...and of course a little something special for yourself!  ;)

I'm still getting over virus #6 since September (my Colitis medication is an immune-suppressant, making this time of year very difficult for me) so I will keep it short and sweet today.

Lots of new and exciting things are starting to happen for LITVA'S Jewelry and I will come back soon to give you all the fabulous details :)

No comments:

Post a Comment