Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Early Bird Gets... The Best Selection!

Welcome!

Happy October!  I waited a few extra days to post so that I could share this on the proper date :)

Anyone starting their holiday gift shopping early this year?  To help you get started I decided to have a sale for the month of October...YES... the entire month!

Start by browsing my ArtFire studio keeping in mind your family, friends, co-workers, clients, teachers, students, babysitter, petsitter and anyone else that you think may enjoy a unique piece of jewelry.  

Once you have your order use code "EARLYBIRD" at checkout for 25% OFF your total!  If you forgot someone, no worries, you can place as many orders as you like this month and use the code every time!

So many options for earrings, bracelets, rings and necklaces... including feathers, gemstones, pearl, leather, sparkles and more!

Also for those that aren't typically able to wear jewelry don't forget to browse through my hypoallergenic sections including  Silk Knotted Bracelets,  Peyote Stitch Rings,  Peyote Stitch Bracelets,  Beaded Crochet Bracelets  and  Beaded Crochet Necklaces. (for these pieces I use only beads and thread, no metal what so ever)

Did I mention FREE SHIPPING to Canada and the U.S.?

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment