Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Part Of My Arsenal Of Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelets...

Welcome!

Here I am on a Monday, I wasn't feeling well this weekend but happy to feel better today and be able to keep you in the loop :)

As you know, in my last post I was starting to get ready for my first Spring Show at my salon, working on having some more hand stamped pieces available.  My plan was to start on bracelets and necklaces...funny how you can't force creativity...

I honestly just wasn't feeling the want to do them, maybe because I had just stamped all those rings and key-chains... not really sure, but it just wasn't coming to me!

What was coming to me was the desire to do more peyote stitch bracelets...

I offer 4 different widths of my peyote stitch cuffs, and as I was looking at what I had in inventory, I seemed to have the least of the skinniest and the widest....

So I've been stitching away, using up some of my colors completely, just enjoying the relaxation of it and the great feeling I get once I finish one of these beauties.

Here is my arsenal of these two widths of bracelets so far...

The first four on the left and second from the right are not new, but I like to see them all together and thought you might too;
Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelets 0.5" wide
 My widest cuffs, at 1.25", are maybe my favorite...and I have yet to make one for myself!  Some of the frosty finished Delicas are difficult to photograph, but I just love the shine! (Excuse the bit of blur)

Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelets 1.25" wide



This first photo is of my previous inventory;
Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelets 1.25" wide
  This next photo is of the new cuffs I have finished;
Peyote Stitch Cuff Bracelets 1.25" wide
 I enjoyed stitching up the new pattern in the center, I still have a few that are waiting in the wings...

I also really enjoy stitching a pattern in a different color scheme, I like how it can give a completely different look to a bracelet!  

Now I can tell you that I don't quite feel like I'm done with peyote stitching just yet, and I plan on making a few more bracelets...that's the plan anyways...but who knows what I will be drawn to create in the next few weeks...maybe I wil get back to stamping... :)

If you see a bracelet you like, but do not find it in my shop, please email me.  When I have a live show coming up, I tend to wait until after to list new pieces so that I don"t waste hours of photographing and typing :)  You have the opportunity to snatch them up beforehand, just let me know if you have any questions :)   (you can find my email on my Blogger profile)

No comments:

Post a Comment